Lincolnshire Bird Club Website terms and conditions
The term 'Lincolnshire Bird Club's', 'Lincs Bird Club', 'LBC' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The members forum displays members real names in posts.
- Some pages are only available to members of the Lincolnshire Bird Club.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- The information you have provided on any online form will be used by the club for purposes only in connection with the running of the club, which includes communicating by post, telephone and email. It will never be disclosed for marketing purposes. The data is stored on a memory stick/computer and/or in a ledger and may be provided to committee members and other members by email or telephone when it is needed to facilitate the running of the club and provide the benefits of membership to you.
- The committee intends to produce a directory of members, available within the forum avaialble to members only, in which this information will be published.
- As members themselves control their own profile (name, address, phone, password and email address) the LBC cannot be responsable for the accuracy of this information.
- Your details can be removed from our stored records within 60 days of a written request via email to any committee member.
- You have a right to complain first to the committee and then to the ICO if you believe there is a problem with the club’s handling of your data.
- When joining the LBC you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions